2nd Time Around ...

Options
Hi All,

In January 2012 I stumbled across MFP and fell in love with how easy it was to use, the huge food database and all the wonderful support. During the course of the year, I lost 70 pounds. In 2013, my Mom's battle with cancer took a turn for the worst and she was placed into Hospice Care. Needless to say, my world was crashing in and the only thing I looked forward to was food. From mid-2013 to present date, I managed to gain all the weight back plus more. I have recommitted myself to MFP; it worked before it will work again. I'd love to have more friends on here to help me along and in return, me trying to help you too!! Feel free to add me.

We've got this!!
~Sara~

Replies

• gettingback1
    gettingback1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. It's mg second around myself. Would love to support you and look forward to your support. Sara
  • amw1919
    amw1919 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your struggles.

Welcome back! You are going feel so great once you conquer those 70+ pounds again.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry about your mom and your weight gain. My mom has been cancer free for 8 years now and I'm so thankful. I can't even know what you went through.

Since you did it before you know HOW to do it, which is good. I'm back trying to lose about 10-12 pounds of regain myself after a 45lb loss. Not fun. I get ya.

You know this works. You know you can do it. And you know we are all there for you! Go get them!