Super late introduction!

Options
So I have been using My Fitness Pal since early 2012, but I never posted an introduction! Because I've never used the forums, and hey, I decided I would like to talk to people about losing weight and being healthy instead of keeping to myself...So, Hello!

My name is Melissa! Everybody tends to call me Missy though. I'm 21 years old. :)

Currently, I weigh 160 pounds, but when I started using MFP, I was at my highest weight of 191. I remember the day I started... I stepped on the scale, and my heart sunk when I saw that I almost weight 200 pounds, something clicked in my mind,and I needed to do something, so I started to track what I was putting into my body and what I was burning off,and hey, it works! :)

Now, I'm slowly continuting to lose weight. My goal is to hit 145-150 pounds, and to just be happy with my body! :)

In the warmer months, I go for jogs. But all year long, I practice yoga daily, and a few times each week, I hit my home gym, using weights and my heavy bag to keep fit!

Be my friend on here! :) I think I'm super nice, and I would love to help motivate you!