200 pounds and 20 something.

Options
Hiiii! I'm 26 years old, 5'5" and 235lb. I've been here what feels like a hundred of times and I'm over it. I'm here to stay and make changes in my life. I'm setting small goals for myself to keep myself motivated. I'm not a low calorie eater or a clean eater. I eat TDEE - 20%. I'm a cat lover, married lady, lover of all things cute, Disney obsessed and really straight forward.

I'm just looking for more like minded friends to come along with me. I'll do my best to keep you motivated.

Replies

• bigdipperdave
    bigdipperdave Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can do it, just don't give up when you have an off day. Its a long, slow race.
  • nenah212
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'm ready to make these changes! We got this!!!
  • Sarahland
    Sarahland Posts: 65 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi msdutter :) I'm 27, married with two kids, terrified of cats, and I'm currently learning to grow my own food. I started at 275lbs and right now I'm down to 184 (over the course of two years). I am very body positive and straight forward as well. Please feel free to add me!
  • rosalind99
    rosalind99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    >:)
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 an Disney obsessed also I love everything Disney! I'm 5'2 so I'm a life size hobbit :smiley: and I'm wanting to lose another 50-60 lbs. I'm straight forward also I'll tell you how it is :smiley: Feel free to add me so we can talk about Disney things , cute things an most importantly weight loss an motivation :smile:
  • ludka
    ludka Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! I'm kinda in the same boat! Would love your support and I'll do my best to support you! Add me if you like!
  • kelsbel12
    kelsbel12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and started at 227 when I was 18. I've lost 54 pounds and kept it off (3 years in June). I know it's a hard process. I didn't eat clean I just ate in moderation. It's a hard process but everytime you want to give up just think about why you started. I wrote a letter to my self and would read it everytime I wanted to quit or when I fell off (it happens). Wishing you the best of luck! Feel free to add me
  • mking2019
    Options
    Just have determination!! Add me(:
  • LorTraumaDOLL
    Options
    23. 220 lbs. Mother. Similar here. :)
  • MandaPandaRae
    Options
    I'm in the exact same boat as well! 25 and 214Lbs
  • Nazy_Ak
    Nazy_Ak Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm very similar :)

28, married, cat lover but deadly allergic ;'( also love Disney and have approx 100lbs to lose. I weigh 262lbs currently at 5'3.

I love the Harry Potter world and although that has no relevance to your post, I have to mention it :D

I've lost a tiny fraction of that amount previously but ended up not logging etc. Also, I had no idea there was a community, so I decided talking to people with either similar goals or who are on the same wavelength is the way forward :)

We can do this!
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Hey there, i have a pretty large amount to lose myself. And hey who doesn't like disney movies . still making classics. anyone see the movie gone girl yet? Now that is a movie. 25 and need to lose large amount about 90-112 pounds app keeps saying im fat but dont wanna be a stick time i finish lol
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Me im 45 yoyoed 27 years add me im 212lbs mum and nan but know how your feeling
  • sweetcaroline_
    sweetcaroline_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, no kids yet but I love all things Disney and don't mind cats :) im hoping to lose around 50 pounds and be happier and healthier by this summer
  • afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    We seem pretty similar, I've sent you a friend request. :smile: I'm looking forward to supporting you on your journey. Let's do this!