This is so cool! Just discovered this friend thing.

Options

Replies

• Derek19877
    Derek19877 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm just blow away by how many calories I've been eating. Yesterday was the first time I actually counted them. Let's just say, I've been eating two times over what is healthy for me lol.
  • Dreamersnest
    Options
    Hi! Add me! :)
  • emmadodds44
    emmadodds44 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This app is awesome! Great way to meet new people who are on the same journey! Add me :)
  • Derek19877
    Options
    @emmadodds44‌ and @Dreamersnest‌ no problem, will do :)
  • dln1975
    dln1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This app is definitely a great way to get a handle on your eating. Thinking back to what I used to eat in a day boggles my mind and I can't believe I wasn't heavier than I was!! Best of luck to you (all of you)! Feel free to add me as well! After all, the more friends the better!! :smile:
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp! it's been a great tool for me and my friends! I'm sure it will be for you too :-) add me!
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP :) iv used the app for a few years now an really enjoy it! Feel free to add me :)
  • Derek19877
    Options
    Thanks for all the support guys!
  • marcebaquera
    marcebaquera Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This app is the best up there....losse weight and make friends how hawsome is that.....!!!... looking for motivated Friends....add !!!
  • cmichael738
    cmichael738 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I friend requested you too!
  • jenelee79
    jenelee79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So I feel dumb... How do you friend someone here?
  • cmichael738
    cmichael738 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    jenelee79 wrote: »

I'm using the app but if you go back to the friends tab under "more" there is a section for a friends right under community. You can add a username right there.
  • lawlifehanna
    lawlifehanna Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    jenelee79 wrote: »

I'm using the app but if you go back to the friends tab under "more" there is a section for a friends right under community. You can add a username right there.

Or, if you're browsing with a regular computer (I am), you can click on the person's name on the left side of the forums, and you will see their profile. There's a button that says "add as friend".
  • Derek19877
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @jenelee79‌ got your invite :)
  • ebarbour0513
    Options
    Same here! I didn't even realize they had message boards on here
  • lauramh7684
    lauramh7684 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi - just quick welcome - everyone is so helpful on MFP and I'm sure you'll succeed in losing weight and toning up!!!Feel free to add
  • Derek19877
    Options
    I'll add both you guys :)
  • chantallemariewi
    chantallemariewi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh, wouldn't it be lovely if we could eat whatever we want all of the Time and stay slim! This app is amazing isn't it? I myself have about ten pounds id like to lose. Good luck to you!

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Wishing you much success ...feel free to add me :)
  • Derek19877
    Options
    @chantallemariewi Lol, I agree! Not only does this app help us lose weight, it allows us to stay in contact with people who can give us healthy suggestions on healthy food alternatives then we might be used too. I'll for sure add you @ms_smartypants :)