Questions from a newbie

Options
i am having sync issues so am going to keep it short

When adding nutritional information I cannot seem to add less than a gram ie 0.3g is coming up as 03

Can you only add foods that come with nutritional information on the pack it can you search real foods ie 20g of potatoes

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    You can search any food. For potatoes type "Potatoes USDA" in the search box and a grams option should come up. Using the plural form, adding usda, or adding raw will help when trying to find a entry with the grams option for whole foods.

I wouldn't think if you're using less than a gram of something it would have any calories - just put in 1 gram. Although it did work for me when I tried to enter .3 grams of potatoes.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Fractions of a gram are some fairly small amounts. I can enter in the thousandths of grams when using the 100 gram options of foods (in other words .334 of 100 grams = 33.4 grams) using my computer and also on my Android app so it sounds like something is just odd with your version of the app.
  • sallymac226
    sallymac226 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your help

I have now found the search feature (wasn't looking properly) and am now finding it much easier