5'2, from 180-190 to 130.

Options

Replies

• Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You are literally my inspiration right now. I'm 5'1 and was 180 for the longest time, but I gained and now I'm 201 and going down. To see someone near my age and height and SW is awesome motivation. Way to go! :D
  • Akasya15
    Options
    Another thing is I never forbid myself foods I love! I eat candy of course and cookies because I LOVE them... Lol! But in moderation of course, that's the key!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3<3
  • May33338
    May33338 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful and such a great inspiration. WOW, just WOW!
  • Akasya15
    Options
    @Meraid‌ thank you! :-) I'm glad you have some inspiration. You can do anything!! Just gotta set your mind to it. You can add me if you want :#
  • Akasya15
    Options
    2vb0hut.jpg
  • Akasya15
    Options
    I thought I looked smaller if I pulled my shirt down as far as I could.... :#
  • Akasya15
    Options
    @May33338‌ thank you thank you :D
  • Kateabh18
    Kateabh18 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! congratulations (:
  • Juliemommy4
    Juliemommy4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! How did you lose weight? And how long did it take you? I want to lose thirty lbs in three months? Is this reasonable? Congrats and enjoy the new you!!
  • May24_2014
    May24_2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just beautiful! Congrats on the journey... I love seeing stories I can relate to (we're about the same height). Thanks for sharing with us...I'd love to follow you to learn some of your great eating habits.

• rairaiaday
    Options
    YOU ARE GORGEOUS CONGRATS GIRL !!!! I am 5"2 and 51kg , but for my frame I still have a belly and I need to tone my arms ! We could get on this journey together and maybe share some tips as we are so similar in size at the moment. Those last 10 pounds is what I need to lose myself. You are such a motivation and I would love to hear some tips of yours , I find it so hard to stick to routines I am an emotional eater and I don't have much motivation to workout , how did you find the motivation ! Xx
  • decodownunder
    decodownunder Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi five!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Looking very good lass :smile:
  • Akasya15
    Options
    @Juliemommy4‌ if you read a little up I did write about how long it took, etc. :-) it was over a period of time and I never dieted to begin with I just upped my activity and started getting out more. The only thing I did to begin with was completely cut soda, and that alone lost 20+ lbs. I think 30 lbs in three months does sound reasonable! You can always eat what you love too, in moderation! I know I love love love sweets and I do eat them because if I didn't I'd give up, but I always make sure I don't go overboard! The things I used to love, like most of the junk foods, over time I actually have grown to hate them. I don't eat chips anymore, or boxed processed pastas, etc that I used to eat ALL the time. once you get started, and your body starts to get over those unhealthy things, you won't even look at that stuff anymore! But it's so hard in the beginning, it takes a lot of willpower! Although I cut out the chips, soda, pastas, greasy foods... I still struggle sometimes with my sweet tooth. But if I can do it, you can too!!! Don't give up :)

• Akasya15
    Options
    @May24_2014‌ awesome :-) you can follow me! I'm not used to myfitness yet, I'm still trying to figure it out but feel free to message or add. Thanks!
  • Akasya15
    Options
    THANKS everybody!

@rairaiaday‌ that sounds great :smile: ! We should, because the last ten pounds is what I'm really trying to get motivated to lose. I'm trying so hard.. Sometimes I get so caught up and lose my motivation and it makes it so difficult to get back into that. I have a belly too, I had a baby so it's a baby belly lol. I want to flatten it. Also I would like to tone my thighs. I used to run a lot, like six miles a day, I really want to get back to that! It's hard to stick to routine, I agree. I think eating healthier was the main part for me and the easiest, but working out and getting into that habit is really difficult!!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous, before AND after! Well done, Miss! :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    You look great! And so thin. I'm 135 now and 2 inches taller than you...I wonder if I'll look that thin at 130 :)
  • Akasya15
    Options
    I just keep going through photos and can't believe. This is me at ten, and me now!

143g68p.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!