Someone tell me why the girl scout cookies are on sale at the beginning of the year?!?!

Options
UGH.

Damn you thin mints and samoas. Why, why now??

Sorry. The "no sugar" thing in 2015 has made me a tad cray. ;)

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Why did you give up sugar?
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    yum
  • 39andfit2015
    Options
    trying to kill the addiction part of it. It seems the more I eat, the more I want.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Why? Because GS cookies are the glowing, happy sun in an otherwise dreary winter season. That's why <3 #TeamTagalongs
  • Mech9
    Mech9 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Don't feel pressured to buy them when they're on sale because you can get them all year long! Keebler and the place that makes girl scout cookies are owned by the same company, and Keebler has very, very similar versions of the girl scout cookies on the shelf all year round at the standard grocery store, just under different names. For example, the thin mints are called grasshoppers. And they're cheaper all year.

Hopefully this helps you to not feel so bummed about it. :P
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Meh. Not impressed by GS cookies.
  • agal129
    agal129 Posts: 215 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Most of them have very unhealthy partially hydrogenated oils in them anyway. Keep your body healthy and avoid them.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a bunch..... from my daughter. I'm going to use them in the kids lunches.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Why GS cookies in general, no idea. Why Samoas so soon? I can only conclude that God likes us and wants us to be happy.
  • Cacheola
    Cacheola Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    UGH.

Damn you thin mints and samoas. Why, why now??

Sorry. The "no sugar" thing in 2015 has made me a tad cray. ;)

lol. You're on the right track. Those GG cookies are hard to stop once you start haha