Looking for buddies!

Options
Hi, I'm Kate, 24 (well, 25 on Sunday lol) from Liverpool, UK. Graduated last summer with a history degree and now filling my time gathering work experience where I can. I did lose a little bit of weight while at uni but slowly put it back on over the last few busy months when I couldn't get to the gym as much. Moving back home and eating proper regular home cooked meals again has led to me putting on another half a stone, and then another half over christmas! In short, I want it gone but I'm a tad lazy

Replies

• pluginkate
    pluginkate Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hmm seems to have cut the end of my post! Anyway, I'm looking for fellow lazy dieters who maybe aren't fanatic about smashing the gym but more into the gentler but effective exercises like yoga, cycling and swimming to boost the motivation!
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I have a pretty sedentary lifestyle right now due to being out of work for the time being but I have a stationary bike I use at home for my workouts.
  • pluginkate
    pluginkate Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Will do! Yeah me too, I do a lot of just sitting around as I don't work either. I'll be out and about a bit more when my voluntary work picks up again. I have a bike but it's been too cold/windy lately to go out on it :neutral_face: