big week

Not sure how I did it but I lost 5.9lbs this week. I have lost 65.4 since 1/18/13 and figured big loss weeks were behind me as I get closer to a healthy weight. I lost a half inch in 6 spots as well. I may push myself hard this week and attempt to get into the 21x range.

The best part is I have 1,110 calories left for dinner tonight.

Replies

• brian1383
    brian1383 Posts: 39 Member
    Did you do anything differently?

I mean, great job, but I want to know if there was something that jump started the loss. Always looking fr tips, ya know.
  • bill323
    bill323 Posts: 100
    Nope not really. I have had a few 6lb. weeks but not recently. The only thing I can think of is that I had a really bad weekend with far too many calories so perhaps that ignited my metabolism or something.
  • brian1383
    brian1383 Posts: 39 Member
    I was stalled and upped my calories last week -- eating back exercise cals. Lost 2 lbs very quickly. There's logic in what you said.

By the way -- Nice Saugatuck shirt. Not far from my home. The Chamber of Commerce appreciates the free ad.
  • bill323
    bill323 Posts: 100

By the way -- Nice Saugatuck shirt. Not far from my home. The Chamber of Commerce appreciates the free ad.

I love Saugatuck. I have that cartoon map from the drugstore hanging in my hallway.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!