Should I buy it?

Options
So I went looking for a swimsuit today. I haven't officially bought anything yet, but did try some things on. Sadly a lot of the swimsuits I tried on (and can afford) didn't fit up top.

I did find this one and I'm not sure if I should buy it or keep looking around:

25irmf8.jpg

3341660.jpg

So what do you guys think?

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Don't buy it, it looks too small. Try a plus size store or just get it online. Rather be out of pocket and comfortable.
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't. You'd start swimming and lose a boobie out of that.
  • Irene514
    Irene514 Posts: 62
    Options
    Yes too small on top, you won't be comfortable
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I agree with Maryjane_88. I think you can find better. The suit is nice, but it doesn't quite fit properly uptop (an issue I have as well) Maybe see if they can order a size up in for you? Give yourself some time to think about it and if you decide you really want it and its still at the store than it was meant to be.
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Your top may stay in dry, but the second you get in the water you will be sharing your boobies with the world. I would keep looking, unless you are cool with that.

I recommend buying from a line that has support up top like undergarments! :)
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! I wish I could fast forward to a time when I'm thin. :smile:

Have a super fun summer and enjoy yourself.
  • HereCOMESErika
    HereCOMESErika Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes, but get a bigger size
  • mtnstar
    mtnstar Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I agree that you can do better. Frustrating that most bathing suits are not made for boobs!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Very nice suit and it looks good, on the bottom. The top isn't built for boobs.. you'd be worrying too much about flashing the crowd. Keep shopping - check a plus store, they may have a better fit. Try a tankini! That way you can get the top to fit, and a smaller bottom, if needed!

Good luck! I haven't ventured out for a swim suit yet, I'm scared! haha
  • teeduran
    teeduran Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I think you should keep on looking, It looks to small. I know I hate looking for swimsuits.
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Top is too small for your chest. (which will look fabulous by the way in the right size:)
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I would try to buy a tankini where you can but a different size top and bottom, and order the top per bra size. You'll get the best fit that way.
  • jgda13
    jgda13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look great and great job for your loss. what u should think about is , if its tight now, you know ur still going to loose weight,,, but what u gotta think about is ... when u lost the first 66lbs has your bra size got smaller? if it has itll that means u should buy it cuz ur boobs would fit in to it soon, but if ur boobs like to stay big when u loose weight, u may want to get one for bigger boobed women . ... keep up the great work hun!