Add me!

Options
Looking to lose 30lbs I'm currently 181 from 190 and would like to get down to atleast 165 I have an open diary you can feel free to comment on anything you'd like even if it's criticism I work overnights which is why I eat a lot of snacks during the night and not as much during the day (my sleep hours) 7a-3p is pretty much your overnight

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Feel free to add me.
  • lcouture1991
    lcouture1991 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I can't add from my phone ever since I updated you can add me though :c)
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    294 members and 121 lbs lost in first 5 days. We are still open to new members. Join the group at

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100404-100-days-of-2015-challenge-the-sequel

• avifitpal
    Options
    Hey i am a newbie too..just joined today.. Will add u
  • hansmdude
    hansmdude Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    After 20 years on the Night Shift, I have it down to a science now... I even sleep 7 - 8 hours during the day with very few exceptions... I like to sleep before my shift, not when I get home from work... So I wake up and have a good "breakfast", prepare my meals for work, usually 2 small ones... 1 for break and one for lunch and then when I get home, I workout and after that I have my Dinner... after dinner I go for a walk or a bike ride, do some errands and/or chores and then browse, answer emails, and watch TV before going to bed... but you're still young and you want some semblance of a social life, I'm guessing... but this is what works for me... YMMV