Any UK people with 50+ lbs to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• emmarrr23
    emmarrr23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Big_Steezy wrote: »
    Last time I did a comparison pic was november, lost a little more since then

image.jpg
    screen shots

Thats a fantastic job, in such a small amount of time! Well done, and also another reason why I should take some!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I've got a better one somewhere, I lost more weight after the pic on the right. Then ended up like this lol
    image.jpg
    picture uploading
  • emmarrr23
    Options
    Right I'm going to do it today, and take a before picture! All those lovely people who have just added me / accepted me will hopefully get to see some changes down the line!!
  • shebangsthedrums84
    Options
    elixile wrote: »
    Hi there - Congrats on the first milestone!

I'm in Manchester and have about 70 more lbs to lose :) Add me if you like!

I flip-flop between opening my diary up and not, plus I'm not dieting as such - more losing weight through changing stuff in my life (it takes a bit longer that way) but I always appreciate the company.

• shebangsthedrums84
    Options
    Hey I'm Caz. Don't live far from ya in sunny blackburn. I have 5 1/2 stone to lose. I've recently started on 5:2. Seems to git my lifestyle and on other days it's my fitness pal that keeps me in check cx
  • emmarrr23
    Options
    Hey I'm Caz. Don't live far from ya in sunny blackburn. I have 5 1/2 stone to lose. I've recently started on 5:2. Seems to git my lifestyle and on other days it's my fitness pal that keeps me in check cx

Hi :) how are you finding 5:2? I've tried it a few times now, and found its definitely not for me (I'm too much of a grumpus on the fast days), but Im envious of the people who can use it well!
  • gilespguk
    Options
    112 lb target (22 stone down to 14 - I'd still be borderline obese, but that was my "fighting" weight back when i was a teenager and played rugby). 24 lb lost so far,since mid November. Starting to find old clothes are now beginning to fit me.

Trying to hit the gym 5 times a week minimum for an hour a time so that I burn around 1000 calories off and 1800 calories a day limit but not going to worry about weekends too much.

Knocking the weekday booze on the head is the biggest change and using the app it is shocking how many calories soon build up after a few drinks.
  • Big_Steezy
    Big_Steezy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ejegan3 wrote: »
    Big_Steezy wrote: »
    Last time I did a comparison pic was november, lost a little more since then

image.jpg
    screen shots

Thats a fantastic job, in such a small amount of time! Well done, and also another reason why I should take some!

Thanks, it came off quicker at first, but coming of more slowly now, but then I'm not as strict now admin was then, having more treats, but sill trying to stay within calorie goal
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    gilespguk wrote: »
    112 lb target (22 stone down to 14 - I'd still be borderline obese, but that was my "fighting" weight back when i was a teenager and played rugby). 24 lb lost so far,since mid November. Starting to find old clothes are now beginning to fit me.

Trying to hit the gym 5 times a week minimum for an hour a time so that I burn around 1000 calories off and 1800 calories a day limit but not going to worry about weekends too much.

Knocking the weekday booze on the head is the biggest change and using the app it is shocking how many calories soon build up after a few drinks.

Same here 20.7 stone have to lose 8stone still be fat though. Started Tuesday. More than welcome to add me
  • MezaEza
    MezaEza Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss! I'm in Edinburgh and wanting to lose around 63lb. Started MFP a few times but always fallen off the wagon after a few weeks. Any support would be welcome!