Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Have YOU ever crushed on the poster above??

Options

Replies

• backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I totally crush her hair, I want to cut all mine off!!!

Don't do it.. I miss having long hair and being able to put it up.. but you totally could rock short hair
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Don't do it.. I miss having long hair and being able to put it up.. but you totally could rock short hair

I always had snort hair and I miss it periodically but long is soooo easy, but every spring when it's coming to the time I don't need to put it into a bun I want to chop it all off. You look great with that cut and I'll sit here envious

also envious of @lauranorr's cute short do as well
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »

I always had snort hair and I miss it periodically but long is soooo easy, but every spring when it's coming to the time I don't need to put it into a bun I want to chop it all off. You look great with that cut and I'll sit here envious

mine was pixie boy short last summer...I'm growing it back out. I get it cut every couple of years because its very thick and I'll get headaches wearing it up in ponytails all the time. I can't wait for it to get longer now though lol. Sick of it short.....grass is always greener!!!

Ugh the headaches. I have two weekends of skating stuff coming up so slicked back, helmet of gel. I'm so tempted to cut it all.

But I digress...I crush your awesomeness
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    YES! I love me some @synchkat !
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Yes .. ;)
  • backontheattack
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »

mine was pixie boy short last summer...I'm growing it back out. I get it cut every couple of years because its very thick and I'll get headaches wearing it up in ponytails all the time. I can't wait for it to get longer now though lol. Sick of it short.....grass is always greener!!!

Thanks Synchkat :) rock short hair in the spring and summer and grow it out for the fall and winter :)

Laura my hair isn't thick I just have alot of it and it gets very hot in the summer so tend to go shorter but am trying to grow it out.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Yes :)
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Of course :kissing_heart:
  • bhouchen2014
    bhouchen2014 Posts: 3,715 Member
    Options
    Yes but he won't return my crush
  • bhouchen2014
    bhouchen2014 Posts: 3,715 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing him down tho ;)
  • benj1977
    benj1977 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Yep...
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    not yet
  • Tashina2016
    Tashina2016 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I had waist length hair, cut it to my ears, now growing it out. Got it to my shoulders. It's thick so I'm not sure how long I'll go. That *kitten* gets heavy
  • Justn7883
    Justn7883 Posts: 4,764 Member
    Options
    Not yet
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    No , but he is a cool dude
  • LiftingUnicorn
    LiftingUnicorn Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Not yet
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Yes i could like her . Beautiful woman .
  • backontheattack
    Options
    Yes
  • Justn7883
    Justn7883 Posts: 4,764 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Fist bump and yes :)