Message when accepting friends???

Options
chantyc1
chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
went I am accepting friend requests sometimes the come with a message, but when I click on it, it just goes to the persons profile? I would like to be able to read the whole message and reply. Can anyone help?

Replies

• cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    The message is part of the friend request… it is not part of your messages. Therefore it does not save nor can you reply to it directly. If you aren't seeing the whole message…it sounds like you are in the app. Check it out in the browser and you'll see the whole message. If you want to respond… you'll just have to go to the profile and click on the message button.
  • mush490
    mush490 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I noticed the same thing. It seems to be a bug in the app.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    The message gets cut off in the iphone app (sucks). When someone sends me a long request message, I leave the request there until I can pull it up in Safari on my phone or on a computer. I always read the whole thing because I've been burned a few times. Some guys start messages with "Hey I saw you on the forums...." and it gets cut off. When I go to safari/my computer, the rest of the message is, "... and I want to see you naked" or something else gross.
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Omg lol, I will give that a go thanks