Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Have YOU every Secretly crushed on the person above ?

Options

Replies

• ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    No

Hell no

So, when you see me as the last poster on a thread, you could sorta just wait a a few seconds until someone else posts... I think everyone gets that you dislike me by now. :bigsmile:

Nope

o.0 lol....you're bad at math because I replied like a minute after you and why do you care if I dislike you or not or I'm not crushing on you? Who cares...please don't turn this into a huge topic ok lady? :)
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    No

Hell no

So, when you see me as the last poster on a thread, you could sorta just wait a a few seconds until someone else posts... I think everyone gets that you dislike me by now. :bigsmile:

Nope

o.0 lol....you're bad at math because I replied like a minute after you and why do you care if I dislike you or not or I'm not crushing on you? Who cares...please don't turn this into a huge topic ok lady? :)

I don't care what you think of me, it's just creepy that you follow me around...
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    No

Hell no

Nope

I don't care what you think of me, it's just creepy that you follow me around...

LOL...I'm not following you around...xD get off your high horse lady. I just replied to several other threads without you there. You're clearly insecure as why would you go out of your way to reply back to me if you don't care what I think of you o.0....epic fail.
  • Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
    Crushed
  • cdcruizer05
    cdcruizer05 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Not yet
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Not yet
  • LiftsNHeels
    LiftsNHeels Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    No

Hell no

Yeeees! *smooch*

I secretly crush you and your backbone.

Not yet @leslie
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    not yet...
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Starting now.
  • Jessica_L_E