What's your favorite 200 cal snack?

Options
DagobaGirl
DagobaGirl Posts: 21 Member
edited January 2015 in Food and Nutrition
I'm looking for more snack options to bring to my office job. I have a 200 cal snack a day and am getting bored with my current usuals! Any ideas?

Replies

• kissa714
    kissa714 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    pretzels, a Luna bar, yogurt and granola , cottage cheese and jelly or just cottage cheese and some fruit, berries, rice cakes w/peanut butter or Nutella or just plain, maybe cheese and crackers? Naked smoothies are also a good snack and fill you up.
    I hope this was helpful! I don't have an office job and never have so i just listed my usual snacks that i can take on the go :smile:
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    trail mix (GORP)
  • nmluna
    nmluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My current favorite sweet snack is a cup of Dannon Vanilla Yogurt with a cup of frozen blueberries mixed in! YUMM..
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Quest bar... the new Smores flavor is great.
  • teecee60
    teecee60 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    1 ounce of nuts, fruit with a Tbsp peanut or almond butter, cottage cheese and a piece of fruit.
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I mix 1 cup low-fat plain greek yogurt (130cal) with 2 tbsp of PB2 Chocolate (45cal) and 8g of honey (24cal). It makes a really tasty lightly sweetened chocolate/peanut butter yogurt with a fluffier texture for only 199 calories.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    For 238 calories of utter delishiousness-1 cup serving of Fage non-fat Greek yogurt, stir in 1 tblsp honey and 8 g chopped walnuts-you can add a sprinkling of cinnamon for even more delishiousness! Very satisfying and so Greek!