Looking for some motivation!

Options
I've always done this on my own but maybe it would work better with some support! I'm looking to lose about 45 pounds, want to look hot in that summer bikini! Anyone feel free to add me and we can motivate each other to reach our goals! We can all do this!!!

Replies

• Capo773
    Capo773 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I completely understand... i lost like 50 lbs while deployed now it is creeping back now that i am home.... motivation is key for me!!!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    "Listen, the majority of you don't make a living from how your body looks. You have real distractions and that enters into all of how you approach your physique goals. There will be times, maybe days in row where you lack enthusiasm to follow your program. It happens – people always have real life to contend with as well. When it feels like a chore every day to go to the gym - NOW – that is the most important time to get out and “just do it”. In real life, consistency is more important than intensity. You can’t rely on “motivation” all the time. That’s a fool’s game, that you will always lose. Remember, often life dictates that you are better off trying to get a base hit, than to swing hard for a home run. If you have to dial it back to get it done - as in "active recovery" then do so. Pay attention to your biofeedback. It is always telling you the truth!"

~ Coach Scott Abel

Just sayin'.
  • cscheers
    Options
    No motivation isn't everything, but it is nice to have someone say that they have been there on one of those days where you don't feel like doing anything. Someone that can say they have pushed passed where you feel like you are stuck and succeeded! We are all just trying to support each other.
  • CoachPriscilla
    Options
    I totally agree. Surrounding yourslef with people who are like minded and who will build you up and not tear you down is a great thing & so important. Having an accountability group can help! There are days when I totally feel like skipping my workout but I know that if I don't, my group will get on me!! We all cheer each other on and hold each other accountable - in a nice way :) FR me!
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you want to motivated or you and you support you as you motivate me and support me I still have 40 pounds to go friend me if you'd like