Ticker not updating

Options
why is my ticker showing 0 lbs lost when i lost 6lbs???

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Refresh your homepage. Sometimes the site derps and takes a bit to load.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Are you on a mobile app? There was a known issue with the mobile apps that they were working to fix. Up until yesterday, the Android app showed 0 lbs. lost under my avatar. I used the Web version APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data to change my starting weight. That seemed the have resynchronized the Web with the app version...or, MFP fixed the issue. You can never tell with this site what gets fixed, or if you did something to fix it yourself.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Did you update your weight through "check-in" or did you update your diet/fitness profile?
  • AcctgChicka83
    AcctgChicka83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »
    Are you on a mobile app? There was a known issue with the mobile apps that they were working to fix. Up until yesterday, the Android app showed 0 lbs. lost under my avatar. I used the Web version APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data to change my starting weight. That seemed the have resynchronized the Web with the app version...or, MFP fixed the issue. You can never tell with this site what gets fixed, or if you did something to fix it yourself.

Thanks! It updated after going through apps!