How do I see all of my posts/replies?

Options
I searched the discussions and someone said there's a number in your profile that will list how many posts/replies you've made and then you can click on it, but I'm not seeing it. Any other way I can see what discussions I've started and the ones I've replied to?

Replies

• christylynn622
    christylynn622 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ok, now I see it in my post above, under my name, but I can't click on it
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    How to find the Discussions you have started or replied to?

On the Web version, click on the Notifications (bell icon) in the upper right of the page, choose All Notifications in the pop-up window, which will take you to the Message Boards > Profile > Notifications page.
    If you do not have any Notifications yet, the All Notifications link may not show up in the pop-up window; in that case, click here community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/notifications.
    Scroll down below "Reactions" and click on Discussions (those you have started) or Replies (those you have replied to).
  • christylynn622
    Options
    Got it- had to follow the link. Thanks so much!
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Got it- had to follow the link. Thanks so much!
    Great @christylynn622‌. <<= Now that I have tagged you with an "@ you should have your first Forum Notification" and the pop-up window that opens when you click the bell icon should now have a link to "All Notifications."
  • christylynn622
    Options
    yep! I'm official! thanks again for your help!