I need motivation!!

Options
AMaro215
AMaro215 Posts: 78 Member
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
Anyone else out there struggling to try to stick with your daily exercise routine? At this point I am walking 3.0mph on my treadmill. I walked Sunday & this evening. I just couldnt find the time or motivation M, T or W which I need to fix. I need to do this every day! I need to decrease my calories & lose weight. Anyone out there want extra friends to keep each other going every day? Daily check in? I lost 27lbs Jan-May 2012, got married Oct 2012, pregnant with our first child Nov 2012. I still have 25lbs to lose to get back down to my prewedding weight. I would like to start with the 25lb lose & eventually work on 20 more. I am currently 5'3 & 176lbs.

Replies

• CoachPriscilla
    Options
    Having an accountability group can help! There are days when I totally feel like skipping my workout but I know that if I don't, my group will get on me!! We all cheer each other on and hold each other accountable - in a nice way :) FR me!
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Yes I will be your friend and motivate you and support you as you motivate me and support me daily I would enjoy that you can friend me if you want to