Ideal partner-looks/ personality...GO

Options
2»

Replies

• Melissa90xo
    Melissa90xo Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Will the plaid shirts have to be tattooed onto him, though?

-adding to post-
    Gimme minute.

443d4b9d10eba216f0af24791fd8d38e.png

Hahahaha! Best answer award goes to you!
  • Melissa90xo
    Melissa90xo Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Okay so ideal as in dream partner?

Males
    Personality: Kind, bright, can support himself (doesn't have to be rich), lively, great sense of humor, loyal and passionate.
    Looks: Tall, strong (but not overly muscular), nice smile, long hair (optional, but I have a thing for it) and sexy eyes.

I second this. I'll add one thing: big hands. Manly hands are a must :heart_eyes:
  • alaskanb0y06
    Options
    Someone who can become my best friend
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Someone who doesn't make you feel like "a bag of crap"
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Like Sam except tall with a decent chest and abs, great arms a nice booty and good legs, no chicken legs. Has to have a great sense of humor, be kind and very compassionate!!! :)
    srqgko9vbnwl.jpg
  • May33338
    May33338 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Personality: Someone who is kind, compassionate, caring, accepting, loyal and loving.

Looks: I haven't really put much thought into this because the guys I've liked in the past ranged from average to OMG! SO, I'd say it doesn't really matter too much, as long as I get that special feeling.
  • Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    Personality: Kind, Humorous, Gentle, Humble, Confident and Protective
    Looks: tzgnaeonni8h.jpg
  • jumpstreetbrahh
    jumpstreetbrahh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Slim waist, Big boobs, big *kitten*, long legs, Long hair.
  • Mrsbuckshot
    Options
    Eyes and face are the first things I see. if you get past that and have a half decent body and aren't over say 5'-10" by too much, aren't self centered and can love back equally and are real then I might want to know you better.
    Eyes and face are the first things I see. if you get past that and have a half decent body and aren't over say 5'-10" by too much, aren't self centered and can love back equally and are real then I might want to know you better.

• Mrsbuckshot
    Options
    WTH :/
  • Mrsbuckshot
    Options

• Mrsbuckshot
    Options
    :/
  • Mrsbuckshot
    Options

• Mrsbuckshot
    Options
    Nice...:/
  • Mrsbuckshot
    Options
    Someone who is my best friend as well :/