Returning after 6 months to try again.

Options
rosetigger
rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
Hi, I was on fitness pal for a while but stopped and now I'm trying again. I have gained 6 pounds since I stopped in June. I have a new determination. My youngest is now getting older and less dependent. I am hoping to find friends to help me along the way.

Replies

• deleteme2015
    Options
    Welcome back.
  • scmom2boyz
    scmom2boyz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You made a great decision to better health!!
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I am also back after a time away.
  • cwlsr
    cwlsr Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I will keep it short! It is O.K. that you stop for a while. Take this opportunity to analyze why you stopped. Also what were the things you liked and disliked about MFP. Since you have children this is a good time to learn and teach them what constitutes a healthy life style. When they are older they will appreciate it immensely because they will not have the ups and downs in weight that plagues most people. Good luck and the best to you and your family. Note: While you are teaching make it fun and enjoyable.
  • edensgarden2015
    edensgarden2015 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm back after 2 yrs and very determined.
  • raysouthern42
    Options
    Welcome back, I used this nearly everyday then stopped. Been using it for around about 2 months now.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.
    6 pounds isn't that big of a gain and you'll be able to drop that weight in no time.
    I do agree with cwlsr. Try to pinpoint what made you quit last time and what steps you can take to improve your chances of staying around this time around.
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I'm back after 6 months. I quit because the time to log all your food and exercise took so long. Now the system has the scan bar and seems quicker. I hope I can stick to it this time.