IPhone Step Tracker

Options

Does anyone use the IPhone step tracker on here and do they find it accurate? My says I already have 7600, earning me 177 extra calories from exercise. I have been at he barn cleaning stalls and working with my horse. But does that seem pretty close?

Replies

• teaotspp
    teaotspp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to find around the forum the answer to this question. it seems that mfp is attributing to little calories to the steps recorded with the iphone. I guess a workaround is to install a step tracker that my fitness pal can read and then import the data from there. But it's not cool....
  • Cazzy34
    Cazzy34 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I use the pacer app on my iphone and I find its more accurate than my "BuddyBand" which is supposed to track all my steps etc. I had considered buying a fitbit, however it also overestimates steps taken etc. It's not an exact science yet unfortunately!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I use this one: HealthyWalk. It's free. It doesn't sync with anything. It just tracks your steps as long as you are carrying your iPhone with you. It's no nonsense and accurate with no bells and whistles.