Need fitness pals!

Options
Hello everyone. So today I decided to finally start my lifestyle change. I currently weigh 221 and wish to get done to around 140. I have always been big all my life. I have gone on a few diets before and lost a lot of weight but it always came back and with a few pounds more. That's why I'm ready to actually make the lifestyle change. This will not just be a diet for me. I need all the motivation I can get. Let's do this!

Replies

• 2124angelsgirl
    Options
    Hi there congrats on deciding to make healthier choices! I am in the same boat with you. I have struggled with weight since I was 12 and my mom put me in weight watchers. I gained a lot when I was pregnant but my youngest is almost two and its time in start losing the weight! Let's do this ☺
  • natalie_171994
    natalie_171994 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) motivation is the key to our future success. And congrats to not only me but to all of us for taking charge in our health.
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I've been here for a few years, but am just now getting serious about losing the weight. I'm a very active user - I'm almost at 20 days in a row! :blush: I'll send you a friend request! :smiley: