100+ pounds to lose. would love friends

Options

Replies

• susansmoaks
    susansmoaks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    about 3 years ago I lost 110 pounds. now i am back up 20 or so and trying to lose that again. keep working hard and eating healthy and you will be at your goal weight soon enough. it's a life long battle. you will have to maintain a healthy lifestyle forever!
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    It's my 2nd time around with MFP. I need to lose 40lbs. I ready to get out of this suit and back into the real me! I'm no going to deprive myself or go on any crazy diets because I want this to be a lifestyle change.You can doooo it! Feel free to add me anyone!
  • Amberlyn77449
    Amberlyn77449 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 155 pounds to lose, will accept any request. Need as many people to help keep me motivated! Thanks!

813284 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, Im starting a 21 day challenge to jump start my fitness goals. I have always been a chubby kid and now as a 28 year old adult its even harder to combat the daily struggles of working late, getting to the gym and eating right. I would love to connect with people on a similar track looking to do a small jump start into which I hope and plan is my transformation of a life time. Thanks Anthony.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    i have 100+ i want to lose.. feel free to add me...
  • cathymorillo
    Options
    I Also have 100+ to lose and would love the support.
  • jegnor24
    Options
    Hey girl, i have about 85 ish lbs to lose to i understand. .I'm new on here and not sure how to add ppl but would like to add u
  • prince4me
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! I also have about 80lbs to lose! I'm new to MFP just started a few days ago. For me working out comes naturally but I'm ADDICTED to food! Luv it! Way to much. Lol. What I find very helpful is all the nutritional information- and how it will prompt if your consuming to much fat. Surprisingly, I actually think twice what I'm eating. I also started this week with a new trainer who is AWESOME! he is the one who introduced me to MFP because 80% is food and 20% is exercise for weight loss. I wish everyone success because we ALL deserve it!!! Anyone welcome to add me as a friend.
  • MrsKduf
    MrsKduf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 102 lbs (according to things I've read) to lose. Not sure that is accurate for my body type but the closer I get Ill reevaluate. Last year I lost 52lbs of that 100 using MFP and working out just to gain it all back
  • Miss_Mania
    Miss_Mania Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I also have over 100 lbs to lose, feel free to add me anyone in the same boat.
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

So glad to see many new faces here. I hope you all come back to this thread so we can build a ‘familiar’ support team! Select the STAR to bookmark this page. Then simply select the STAR to see your bookmarks. Top Right of this thread.

Add me as a friend if you’d like. I am on a journey to lose 130lbs. My love for food was taking over my love for life. I’m one week in – 5lbs down and taking it one day at a time. 3 years ago I lost 80lbs using MFP and became ill. I slowly gained it all back and then beat myself up for another year. I’m so over all of that!! All we can control is TODAY.

So what are you doing TODAY that will make you feel successful when you put your head on the pillow tonight?

@extromn – You’re doing great. Small goals if the way to go. Love your word MOMENTUM. I’m hoping I get mine by the middle of next week. I need a couple of healthy eating and daily cardio to get in the swing of things

@sesflynn – sounds like we have the same thing in mind here. I really like having a group that I can reach out to daily that I can get to know. It makes it more fun when you’re challenging each other and sharing ideas. I look forward to getting to know ya!

@janerfitnesspall - Just turned 50 myself. No judging here! We’re all going to have those bad days. That’s what makes the good days so much better. Hope to see you here often!

@whitespider360 – what are you eating? Maybe switching things up – like trying high protein/low sugar may work for you? Don’t give up. There are times you can plateau for a month because your body is adjusting. Increase your water? I just recently heard that not drinking during your meal helps to slow down digestion which makes you feel full longer. I’m going to give it a try.

@susansmoaks – thanks for the encouragement!

So many new faces here! I love it. Hope to get to know each of you more.

Keep it skinny
    ReNae
  • aSearch4Me
    aSearch4Me Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose too, feel free to add :-). I still need some more MFP accountability pals :-).
  • livb528
    livb528 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose: from 260 to 160. Add me!
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    oh oh me!!! lolz.
    need to lose 100 pounds, then I pop out a few little gremlins (kids).
    :)
  • janerfitnesspal145
    janerfitnesspal145 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    RENAEJAE wrote: »
    So what are you doing TODAY that will make you feel successful when you put your head on the pillow tonight?

I've been getting my 30+ minutes of exercise in earlier because if I wait until the evening I find a ton of excuses not to! Then if I feel like doing extra walking later, it's a bonus!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I've been getting my 30+ minutes of exercise in earlier because if I wait until the evening I find a ton of excuses not to! Then if I feel like doing extra walking later, it's a bonus!

I hear ya! My plan is Mon-Fri next week. Once I get a full week behind me I have the energy to get up at 5am!!
  • mamasday2014
    Options
    trying again to lose all this extra unwanted me lol. no pills no nothing my changing my life style and hard work and exercise. I welcome anyone that wants to add me :)

• mamasday2014
    Options
    I started 1/12/15. We could journey along together with others. Currently 233lbs, long term goal is 150lbs..short term goal is 190.
    I little at time self talk will help ease the mind from time frame pressure. Once our bodies are use to eating less fat and burning energy on average as we individually need it...we'll see and feel edifying change.
    5572 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I too would l like to lose 105 lbs. Struggled with weight my entire life. I lose 20 to 30 lbs just to gain it back again and more. Once I have a couple bad days I get out of control and can't regain it for about 5 weeks. Started again about 1 week ago and am trying to log each and every thing I eat and get some type of exercise each day. I have to get off of this merry-go-round for good. Looking forward to new friends here to encourage and support each other. Feel free to add me.
  • Amberlyn30
    Amberlyn30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 120 lbs to lose. I've been on this weight rollercoaster for years and I'm ready to get off this crazy ride. Add me, I'd love to connect with and support others who have similar goals. :D