I know the struggling (looking for support&willing to give advice)

Options
hiya, I'm Sylvia & I am 22. I have struggled with my weight all my life unfortunately. My freshmen year in high school I weighed 240 pounds and was severely made fun of. I managed to take the weighed off and got down to 170 but in the process I had also developed eating disorders and become unhealthy. I went through a lot of counseling to help me get over my eating disorders but I have never learned to love my body! I have now gained all my weight back and then some and I weigh the most I have ever weighed at 280 pounds. I refuse to reach 300 hundred pounds. I want to lose this wait and keep it off not only for myself and my health but for my future children when I decide to have them. I don't want them to be embarrassed of mommy because she is fat & I want to be able to guide them so they start off on a healthy path and never go through what I go through! But, I know if I do it alone I have a risk of developing eating disorders again! I am looking for friends and support but I'm want to give back and help others if I can. So give me an add & hopefully we can climb this mountain together and come out on top healthier than before.