Any 20 somethings out there?

Options

Replies

• agentmelindamay
    agentmelindamay Posts: 207 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm Hannah, 26, part-time librarian with 2 kids from England :)
    feel free to add me.
  • xxval21xx
    xxval21xx Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Im Valerie 21 yrs old, work full time school part time feel free to add me anyone :)
  • bb_phat
    bb_phat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wadddupp
    i'm 24 and a werkin full time ~designer~
    *anyone* feel free to add me
    ☺ ✿ ☺ ✿ ☺ ✿ ☺ ✿
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25 (26 in February) and I work at an Environmental Consulting firm. Would love to keep in contact with people my age. My hubby and I just rejoined MFP trying to get back in shape.
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Also, I live in Minnesota so I get the whole northern thing ;)
  • DarbiB
    DarbiB Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Obviously I would love to speak to people of all ages, but since my search for Ontarians didn't work... I was wondering if there were any young professionals out there! I'm a 25 year old teacher. I'd love to have a few contacts close to my age not just for motivation, but to be able to chat being on the upward climb and in the post-school world. Let me know! :)

Kristy

Hi! I'm 26, and from Toronto, although now I live in the Washington, DC area!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and from Birmingham UK, spent last 8yrs working for the health service but back in retail for now, and doing Ironman Wales in September!
  • Crossfitjessi
    Options
    Jess, 29, sales, US!
  • kaylaoatway
    Options
    I'm Kayla from Toronto. I am a counsellor for men on parole. 26 years old
  • melissaclaire93
    melissaclaire93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Melissa and I'm a 21 recent grad! I work 4 part time jobs (I graduated with a BFA in musical theatre so I work whenever and wherever I can!) From good ol' North Carolina! ANYONE feel free to add me! :)
  • jwedebro
    Options
    Hi! I'm turning 25 this week! Just finished my master's and working full time at a university until I start a PhD program in the fall. I'm from Florida but moved to North Carolina for grad school.
    It actually seems easier so far to work on healthy habits in the "real world" now than it ever was in grad school. 40-45 hrs/week instead of 65-75 or so hours spent on campus between lab research, TA work, and classes, then more time studying at home. So I'm hoping if I get them started now I can stick with them when I start the next program and things get crazy again.
  • mw2009
    mw2009 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 from IL, USA :) Definitely feel we're in the same boat -- recent graduate, living the post-grad world is stressful on top of weight loss! Working at a newspaper currently, just recently back on the health kick --- add me! <3
  • Stephola88
    Options
    I just turned 26 a few months ago! :)
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 26, and work as a mail clerk. Feel free to add me! :)
  • callmeeeclaire
    callmeeeclaire Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    25... from Scotland :) would be lovely to have more friends! More than welcome to add me!
  • laurajwoodman
    laurajwoodman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, London :)
  • lilgoodwin409
    Options
    I'm Lil, in 23 from the UK and at home with my 5 month old son at the moment, I finished uni last June :) feel free to add me anyone!
  • pscaravelli
    pscaravelli Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm Paula, 27 year-old former super-busy international flight attendant based in Dubai, turned housewife in a sleepy mountain town in California. You can see why the weight has crept in. Ugh! I'm also a runner, just completed my 6th half marathon two days ago in Hawaii and I'm looking to lose the 20lbs I've put on (plus an extra 7lbs would be a welcome bonus!) so I can be leaner and faster like I used to be! This is my first day using the app, so I would love some new friends! Feel free to add me! ☺️
  • crystalpapst446
    Options
    I'm 24 from Michigan. Feel free to add me!
  • wraybop93
    Options
    I'm 21 from the Uk I'm a trainee teacher at the moment :) feel free to add me I could do with the support