Looking for myfitnesspal friends - 24yrold female, goal to lose 50lbs

Options

Replies

• cheerup81
    cheerup81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) The more motivation the better :)
  • chelsmccann
    chelsmccann Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    yes!
  • kvh0785
    kvh0785 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well im 23 looking to lose 40lbs we can do this if we set our minds to it!!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I am about to turn 25 in 8 days on the 27th! I REALLY wanted to be at my goal by now but I have been struggling up and down and would like to lose 20-40 pounds to finally be at my goal. Hope you'll let me be a friend so we can cruise through 2015 and get some weight off! :)
  • tammyrichards543
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose 40.
  • NicoleEastman
    NicoleEastman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    kvh0785 wrote: »
    You can add me as well im 23 looking to lose 40lbs we can do this if we set our minds to it!!

I feel like we have similar goals! I am 25 and looking to lose 40lbs! May I add you? It'd be nice to be reminded I'm not alone on this journey!

Also anyone else with similar goals please feel free to add me!
  • NicoleEastman
    NicoleEastman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    AmillB wrote: »
    Hey I'm 24 and trying to 35 to 40 pounds you can add me

I would love more friends with similar goals! May I add you?
  • debi1978
    debi1978 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me losing 50 Lets do this
  • hmcbride68
    hmcbride68 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I got about 90 to lose. I plan on accomplishing that in about a year or two
  • SamanthaTupling
    SamanthaTupling Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm in the same boat, I keep losing track of MFP and then coming back cuz it works every time. Now I'm in it for the long haul, I have about 70-80 lbs to lose and want the abs that are in my inspiration photo.
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Feel free add me - 30 year old female looking to lose 100+ lbs... been a member since 2011 but same story as you, never stuck with it but feeling confident this time!
  • stacikay0712
    Options
    You can add me I'm looking for same thing
  • nuttynanners
    nuttynanners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    23 year old female trying to lose 50 lbs. Anyone is welcome to add me! I think I've been a member since 2012 or so. :)

I once lost the weight, but I ended up putting it back on. I'm making another go at it and this time I aim to keep it off.
  • jdevergillo7
    jdevergillo7 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! ! I am also 24 and have lost 60 pounds so message me for some tips :) You can do this!
  • geishastitches
    geishastitches Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    aiming to do the same. feel free to add me.
  • dannymurphy1989
    Options
    Hey, Im 25 with about 50lbs to lose tried it on here off and on for years so this time im trying to make this stick. I'm looking for people who can help me stay accountable for what I'm doing and keep me going so feel free to add me.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    24 and female! On here daily. Anyone is free to add me. :)
  • dimeda78
    dimeda78 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am 43 and working to lose 35-45 lbs. I have actively been using this app and my activity tracker since 1/8/15 along with healthier eating habits (started 1/1/15). So far, I have lost a little over 7lbs. Let's all do this together.
  • Zazzles2906
    Zazzles2906 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and started properly with MFP on 4th January. I have so far lost 7lb and looking to lose a further 1.5-2 stone.

Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • scomeg88
    scomeg88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm new to MFP but that's also my goal.