Not so new...

Options
Hey so I had lost a lot of weight back before I started my freshman year of college...and well you know what they say about the freshman 15. Well it aint so much of a myth. I am very disappointed in myself and I have been depressed for a long time. I had lost 25 pounds with this app alone last time, not including the 40 on my own. But now im at it again and would like to lose another 20 pounds, while building muscle. I need some major encouragement, and anyone that would like me to be theirs. Add me up. Its hard to get back into the same routine. I would be good for 3 days and then mess it all up again. So as of tomorrow..i am starting...AGAIN. I even made overnight oatmeal to get me started. Here I go! Wish me luck.

Replies

• MistyEE
    MistyEE Posts: 67
    Options
    I think getting started can be the hardest part for some of us! You can do it!!! Try not to worry about yesterday, focus on today.
    I have been logging for a little while, but am just discovering all of the amazing support and tips that people have on the forums. It sounds like you are familiar with the site, so just try and tap into all the good things you can, little by little, it will work its way back into your routine.
  • beckydozois
    beckydozois Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) Once i get past the 3 week mark..it really is smooth sailing from there. Becomes a habit. But getting there is the hard part. I have done it once, so I can do it again