Hi there! Looking for motivation friends :)

Options
Hi there, I'm pretty new to this site, I'm looking for friends who update regularly to help keep me motivated and I'll do the same for you guys!

I started off at 215 lbs and my goal weight is 140 lbs (Im 5'9 B) )

Replies

• CatDeeDeeDee
    CatDeeDeeDee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there! You and I have about the same goals (I'm 5'9, started off at 225 and goal is about 150-155 or so). Feel free to add me, I log everyday!
  • Cactusgirl88
    Cactusgirl88 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started at 222 lbs 13 days ago, I've lost 10,5 lbs so far. My goal ultimate goal is 130 lbs, but I would be happy with everything under 165:):):) I'm 5'6 and I log everyday:) Feel free to add me, I'm here to support and motivate:)
  • wesammah
    Options
    Hello there everybody. I've been on this for about a year now and it seems to have worked very good for me. Nice to meet you guys and hope to have and be a motivational friend to you all
  • sunshinerawr
    sunshinerawr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same here! I need friends who help motivate each other
  • wesammah
    Options
    Awesome! You mind connecting as friends? We can share ideas, plans, workouts etc!
  • peachmageach
    Options
    Hi guys- 22f/5'7/163lbs, down 7lbs this stretch!! Feel free to add me!
  • wesammah
    Options
    Peachmageach nice to meet you. I'm not sure how to add people here? Help?
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    We are all in this together, no matter how much or little we need to lose. Losing weight sucks and is hard, but we can do it. Feel free to add me, I'm always happy with new friends.
  • wesammah
    Options
    How do you add friends here I'm old fashioned I guess lol
  • WJR123
    WJR123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'10 and just started last week! I started at 220 lbs and want to get down to around 145-155 lbs. Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • Johnhas123
    Johnhas123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Haven't got a clue how this works ....
  • Sammi_T110515
    Sammi_T110515 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also new to this not sure how to add you so if you know please request me, we can do this
  • jasoncollins79
    jasoncollins79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello feel free to add me as well. You add people by clicking on their name and then you will see add friend. :-) I learned last night
  • wesammah
    Options
    For some reason when I click on the name here it doesn't work. However if someone adds me then I can easily add them and others on their friend list. This annoying. Any clue?
  • wesammah
    Options
    WJR123 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 5'10 and just started last week! I started at 220 lbs and want to get down to around 145-155 lbs. Feel free to add me! :smiley:

Hey guys here add me pleas
  • wesammah
    Options
    Hi I am also new to this not sure how to add you so if you know please request me, we can do this

Add me please and let's connect
  • wesammah
    Options
    So you cannot add friends from the community you have to be friends with someone?
  • HalfOfAsh
    HalfOfAsh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same here, new and excited to be here! Ready to FINALLY reach my goal and I think the accountability here would be key to success! Sending a request to all! I need the motivation and I WILL log everyday!
  • Anime_Lovin_Jo
    Anime_Lovin_Jo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was doing great a year ago when i started in this site. And with a shift in my schedule and life changes my diet hasn't hit the back burner and ive gained weight back :(. I'm looking to connect and get more friends on here to help keep me motivated. I hav been posting daily for about two weeks. Plz add me :smiley:
  • jasoncollins79
    jasoncollins79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I added people from here by clicking on their names.