35 pounds to lose

Options
AmillB
AmillB Posts: 30 Member
I gained 35 pounds in a matter of months and I am stuck at a weight I am so unhappy and uncomfortable at I refuse to buy new clothes I really want to lose this weight so I can fit into my clothes again. Please add me if you would like to be friends and motivate eachother

Replies

• chocoholicll
    chocoholicll Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    AmillB wrote: »
    I gained 35 pounds in a matter of months and I am stuck at a weight I am so unhappy and uncomfortable at I refuse to buy new clothes I really want to lose this weight so I can fit into my clothes again. Please add me if you would like to be friends and motivate eachother

• chocoholicll
    chocoholicll Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 180lbs.I am at my heaviest I have ever been and I'm 5'1"...I have a tough time losing weight. Its like my metabolism is non existent. To make things more difficult I have a gluten intolerance (celiac) the gluten free products sold have high carbs in them . I would like to go down to 140lbs but a/o I'm being realistic with 150lbs..Let's get motivated together.A New and Healthier Year!!!
  • AmillB
    Options
    Yes I am also at my highest at 195 I am so depressed I really want to lose this weight have you began dieting?
  • RayGray2014
    Options
    I would love to join you! I'm looking to lose the same amount of weight, although ive been trying for a long time but it's always been stop and go.
  • AmillB
    Options
    Yes ! Do you have a timeframe you want to lose it but I want to be ten pounds from my journey by spring
  • meagsdionne
    meagsdionne Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Me to ..... 15 pounds that refuse to stay gone!! Add me please