Hi I'm shy...

Options
I mean my name is Ma D. Healy and I'm a little bit shy. I'm looking for new fun, hilarious, active, and motivational friends. I hope I can find any. I don't have lots of friends with the same interest of loosing weight, having fun, and staying healthy.
I'm a mother, a friend, a wife, a college student, and a human being.
This past semester I just got my AA. Now I'm working towards my associates degree in science: human services program counseling in addictions. I still have a long way to go, but I refuse to give up, even though English is not my first language and I'm from a different country with a different story, culture, background, and beliefs.
I love to have friends with different culture, different views towards anything, different religions because it helps my belief that the only race on earth is humanity.
At this point in my life one of my biggest concerns is my weight: I have 162 pounds on my body, I'm 5.2, I don't do much exercise. I recently quit karate classes, Tai Chi, and fight club fitness classes because the amount of time for my college classes leave exhausted and I don't have time either. If you think we can become friends, please send me a request, if we don't like each other, we can unfriend ourselves we won't lose anything by trying!

Replies

• Healthy_mum_to_4
    Options
    Feel free to add :smiley:
  • mdhealy
    mdhealy Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi. I don't know how to add people. I'm sorry. I have use this app before, but I never share anything till today. I will play with this add and try to add you as soonest I figured how. Thank you!