100 lbs to lose. Looking for support.

Options
This is about my billionth time trying to lose weight. I'm 35 years old and 38 weeks pregnant with my 5th and last child. I'm having a c-section on Jan. 26th but I've started logging my food just to get in the habit. From where I am now I need to lose 100lbs and would love some friends to share the journey with. Add me if you are interested :)

Replies

• sikkim71
    sikkim71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have 100 to lose as well.
  • kaylAnns_journey
    Options
    I'll send you a add!! Just started my fitness pal again today. I am wanting to loose 105lbs
  • Envirogurl
    Options
    Hello ladies...u can add another one. I have 94 lbs. to lose for like u the billionth time it seems. Here's hoping we all succeed this time.Together maybe we will and I have faith in us!!!!
  • m3lani3M
    Options
    I'm so excited to start this journey together! Thanks ladies!
  • cheethnico
    cheethnico Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi congrats on the up coming baby
  • michanda2015
    michanda2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have 80 pounds to loose.....I would love to have some friends along the way also....feel free to add me!
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have lost 103 and have 147 to go, so I get the journey feel free to add me
  • PS1959
    PS1959 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please add me--I have 50 lbs. to loose, but can use the help.
  • daveswife70
    daveswife70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request...anyone else want to add me...go ahead...I need all the help I can get! trying to lose 90-100 lbs to not only be healthy but maybe have a baby :)
  • Kmbrin7656
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for some friends to help motivate me and keep me on track during my journey, I have about 100lbs to lose, I'm new to MFP so I'm not sure how to send friend requests.
  • crzycowgrl23
    crzycowgrl23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi i just literally joined and am debating about quiting weight watchers and trying this... i have never went this route before so new to this program also :). I like many of you have dieted many times suceeded and not several times. I i have little over 100 lbs i would like to lose and would love to have some support. So please feel free to add me because i have no idea. Lol