Complete Beginner-Can I really gain on a deficit?

Options
13»

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Brynich wrote: »

Depends on how much calories you have left but a good cheese burger or fried chicken would work well. If you don't have as many calories than take the skin off of the friend chicken or eat the burger without the bun.

Right now I have a little over 1000 calories left and 80 grams of protein (and this is after taking a Whey shake). Thanks for the suggestion. I think I'll have to seriously reconstruct my diet to make more "space" for those kinds of foods.

What's your protein target? 80g is a lot for the last 1000 cals.

i am usually over protein by after lunch ..LOL ..

I get way too much protein …

just eat about 4 serving of ice cream and some cookies…boom 1000 calories and it should get your close on protein ...

Well we all know that ice cream IS the answer to all thing! ;) A chicken breast and a couple servings of ice cream should do the trick as well.

I thought the answer to all things was 42???!?!?!?!

confused Jo is now confused.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

Depends on how much calories you have left but a good cheese burger or fried chicken would work well. If you don't have as many calories than take the skin off of the friend chicken or eat the burger without the bun.

Right now I have a little over 1000 calories left and 80 grams of protein (and this is after taking a Whey shake). Thanks for the suggestion. I think I'll have to seriously reconstruct my diet to make more "space" for those kinds of foods.

just eat about 4 serving of ice cream and some cookies…boom 1000 calories and it should get your close on protein ...

Well we all know that ice cream IS the answer to all thing! ;) A chicken breast and a couple servings of ice cream should do the trick as well.

No, 42 is the ultimate answer to life the universe and everything, but ice cream = 42 so....
  • JoRocka
    Options

No, 42 is the ultimate answer to life the universe and everything, but ice cream = 42 so....

ahhhhh the world is right again.

ice cream = 42. I can sleep tonight. awesome.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

I'm just here to answer the big questions. ;)
  • JoRocka
    Options

I'm just here to answer the big questions. ;)

<hugs>
    I don't' know what I would do without you!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

My protein target is 152 g.

Too much protein? lol That's a nice problem to have. What do you do to get so much in because chicken only has about 20g. So I'd have to eat like 8 pieces of chicken in a day to reach my goal. I've tried to offset this by drinking cow's milk but it's not the most pleasant thing to consume.

my diary is open, feel free to browse it..

eggs, egg whites, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, steak, chicken, pork, etc....