Hi there!

Options
My name is Jamie and I'm 31 years old and I am approximately 100 pounds over weight. I'm looking for friends who will be supportive in my journey. As I'm looking forward to supporting you on yours. Feel free to become my friend so we can give each other support!

Replies

• aslightasair
    Options
    I'm Wanda and I have lost 20 lbs on another account, but stopped and now maintaining. I have stopped before reaching my goal weight, And I'm looking for supportive friends too! Please add.
  • jllotharius
    jllotharius Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm here you can add me. We can be each other's support
  • chuckcarson18
    Options
    I'm Wanda and I have lost 20 lbs on another account, but stopped and now maintaining. I have stopped before reaching my goal weight, And I'm looking for supportive friends too! Please add.

• chuckcarson18
    Options
    Trying to lose 20 pounds myself, it's hard to stay motivated looking for a friend to do that.
  • jllotharius
    Options
    Please go ahead and add me cause I'm having troubles on my end.
  • ROBtheMFPmachine
    ROBtheMFPmachine Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I lost 35 pounds on weight watchers, and as soon as I stopped tracking (I thought I could do it on my own) I never lost another pound, even though I actually intensified my exercising. The only way to lose weight reliably is to track what you eat. I'm back on MFP a few years after losing all that weight, with a goal of losing another 15-20 lbs. I can and will be of support!
  • jllotharius
    Options
    Trying to lose 20 pounds myself, it's hard to stay motivated looking for a friend to do that.