I'm new here!!!!

Options
i'm a 35-year-old female looking to lose 20 to 35 pounds. Looking to be a healthier version of myself this summer. I recently had a hysterectomy so my motivation to get into fitness and watching calories is essential looking for friends if you want to add me. Good luck everybody we got this ;)

Replies

• ROBtheMFPmachine
    ROBtheMFPmachine Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too, for support/motivation etc. I'll send you invite...anyone please add! :D
  • cntrygrl2144
    cntrygrl2144 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks just added you
  • profesorakrf
    profesorakrf Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends as well! Motivation and support and ideas!
  • maistromary
    Options
    Hi,
    I have rheumatoid arthritis and due to hip, knee and other pains, my mobility had decreased considerably over the last five years.
    As of December 26th, I gave up all gluten. Within five days I was able to walk with little to no pain. After two weeks, I had more energy and was more efficient at work and at home. I cannot believe the change this has made in my life.
    I decided to chart my nutrition so I could see the changes I'm making in my nutritional choices. It turned out that I am gradually loosing some weight.
    My goal is to become more active and a secondary goal is to reduce my overall weight.
    I have found My Fitness Pal to be a wonderful site with kind people sharing a positive attitude about the changes they are working on.
    Thanks for good thoughts and wishes.