uuuugh

Options
My goal is to wake up early everyday and work out before showering and such. But i get embarrassed to do that because i think people will judge me. I really want to start eating enought calories because i always find that hard. I eventually want to be a daily runner, indoors or outdoors. I just need something to kick start my progress. I am also a little confused on if im suposed to eat enough calories so that the net is 0 or if im suposed to exersice as much as i eat or if im suposed to. i don't know. Help me.

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I'm not really understanding your question. Please reword it and maybe I can try to help.
    My net is usually about 1700calories per day, never 0. Hope that helps.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    People at the gym are too preoccupied with their routines to give a thought to what you do. Couch to 5K is a good running program to start out with.

As for the calories, read this: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/
  • chelseacate98
    Options
    if i need 1500 calories a day and i eat 500calories . I also exercise to burn off 150 calories. in the "remaining" line it will say 1150 calories. does that mean i have to eat the same amount of calories that im burning off?
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    You are supposed to eat whatever amount of calories it says are remaining. Be careful about your exercise burns--some think they are inflated and you shouldn't eat them all back. At least eat your goal (1500) and eat some more if you worked out a lot or are hungry.
    No one will know if you go to the gym first thing. If you're paranoid, wipe off with a hot wash cloth or wet wipe before heading out.
  • chelseacate98
    Options
    thank you that helps a lot