Want to lose baby weight

Options
MizJoy
MizJoy Posts: 12 Member
This is my 2nd time using MFP. The first time I lost 50 pounds and it was pretty easy. A few months after I lost the weight, I found out I was pregnant with my beautiful baby boy. I gained 60 pounds during my pregnancy, so now my goal is to lose all 60 pounds. However, unlike the first time I find it hard to stay motivated. Looking for friends to help me stay motivated and give me some recipes and advice.

Replies

• harmon_jessica
    harmon_jessica Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new addition! I am new and am trying to lose 45 pounds that I gained after surgery a couple of years ago. I am looking for friends to help support and learn from. Feel free to add me
  • BL3SS3DFITN3SS
    BL3SS3DFITN3SS Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Same position here...I lost A LOT with MFP a few years ago but gained a bunch last year and this time around it seems more challenging. I'm quite motivated, trying to remind myself I did it once before and can do it again!!! Lets do this!
  • bashmir
    bashmir Posts: 43
    Options
    I am also trying to lose my baby weight after giving birth to twins, 55lbs to go. I could also use some friend to help keep me motivated.
  • skinnykate22
    skinnykate22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you all! I'm also trying to lose stubborn baby weight and it's also harder doing MFP this time around. I wonder if it's my age, metabolism or what. Either way... I have lost a pound or two so I know it's working, just slowly!
  • fabulousleefit
    Options
    I am 41 and I had my 3rd child 13 months ago and have lost 50 lbs so far. Still have another 80 to go to get to my before I had kids weight. Feel free to add me : ) Would love to share tips and recipes!
  • natalialikescookies
    Options
    Me too! I just had my second baby and am heavier than ever :(
    I'd love to join you all!
  • Pipinmonty
    Pipinmonty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!
    Although my baby is now two!!! and Im still 16 kg over weight and am finding it very difficult to shift it...
    Id love some support and encouragement - do I just click the add friend button on your profiles or do I do something else in order to follow, message etc etc???
    - am also not the greatest with tech....
    - Anyone can add me (if they know how - the more the better to keep me honest I think:)
  • JazRos82
    JazRos82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm going through the same thing! Anyone can feel free to add me. I like to motivate others as well as receive motivation.
  • ArkMom35
    ArkMom35 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I've had four children in seven years and am carrying around all their weight still. I could use friends along this journey.
  • koda287
    koda287 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Totally know how feel add me if u want!