Looking for a weight loss pal!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kannson
    Kannson Posts: 15
    Options
    I love helping motivate people! I am currently in a training program with goals to be in NPC. I know how hard it can be so I feel good when I can share tips and help others. Feel free to add me!
  • Anikib
    Anikib Posts: 76 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'll send you a FR as well, I'm in the same boat, 20-25 lbs needs to come off! Anyone else can add me as a friend, I can use all the support I can get!
  • DaisyChain80
    DaisyChain80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi ive got 28lb to lose add me ppl so we can support each other
  • Alliegeex
    Alliegeex Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for a pal. Anyone can feel free to shoot me a FR :)
  • Auburneng14
    Options
    MFP newbie here - feel free to hit me up for a FR as well! Thanks.
  • Holly_Gets_Hot
    Holly_Gets_Hot Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was struggling but I'm I seem to robe really on track, but would still love support! Feel free to add me!!
  • missy2492
    missy2492 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am also struggling to lose my weight. Support from others is key! Feel free to add me.
  • RobinDominic
    Options
    I am trying to lose 20 lbs and I have been having a hard time brig motivated enough to stick to a healthy diet. I'm looking for someone to be my weight loss pal. We could check in with each other a few times a week to see how we are doing and try to help the other person out.

me too
    finding it difficult to do it alone
    count me in
  • RobinDominic
    Options
    I was struggling but I'm I seem to robe really on track, but would still love support! Feel free to add me!!

Hi
    I am struggling to shed those extra kilos
    please help and guide me
  • beezler
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 21lbs. It's hell with an 18 month old and a full time job! HELP
  • sundby72
    sundby72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm a registered dietitian and nutritionist. I offer my top 12 tips for weight loss free in my ebook. You can get a copy here. I hope you all are having a great day and let me know if I can help in any way. https://russellnutrition.leadpages.net/free-ebook/
  • sheshappynow
    sheshappynow Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've lost 51 and have another 90 plus to go anyone feel free to add me for encouragement and as a friend:)
  • jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 20 lbs. feel free to add me. Support is the key to this journey!
  • breelyn1087
    breelyn1087 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 20 lbs and I have been having a hard time brig motivated enough to stick to a healthy diet. I'm looking for someone to be my weight loss pal. We could check in with each other a few times a week to see how we are doing and try to help the other person out.

• breelyn1087
    breelyn1087 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom and new to this wood live to have a pal!
  • desireethalia_
    Options
    I was trying to add some of you but couldn't figure out how...won't let me tap on anyone's profile...
    I recently lost 30lbs and I fell off the healthy wagon for a little but I'm ready to do this again...
    My goal this time around is 20lbs.
    Feel free to add me.