Anyone out there on Diet Chef?

Options
So I started Diet Chef 5 days ago, I'm finding its working well to help me with my portion control, but I would really love some buddies on here for some motivation and support, because right now its rather lonely, and I can see myself getting complacent later on in the diet if I have no-one to talk about it to..... Any takers?

Replies

• nicolalawrenson
    nicolalawrenson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also am in my first week of diet chef would you like to add me as a friend x
  • bjones54
    bjones54 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 2.5 weeks in on my diet chef journey. Signed up to 3 months which hopefully will really give me the kick start needed.

Ideally looking to lose 78lb to get me to my target weigh so a long way to go! Good news is though I've done 7lb in just over 2 weeks with DietChef and exercise.

At the moment feeling confident this is the right route for me and determined to make the positive changes :)

I would love to add you both as friends
  • Suedexter
    Suedexter Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm on day 3 of diet chef. I like it so far- easy to grab food when in a hurry and its all calorie counted for you.
    - Signed up for 12 weeks
    - Have around 20lbs to lose
    - Great if you want to add me as a friend
  • iram333
    iram333 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started Diet Chef 4 days ago and it seems to be going well. I started it cos a friend has been doing it and has lost 2.5 stones since around December! I'm hoping it will work just as well for me!