Hello..new and figuring this out.

Options
I enjoy taking care of myself...it's hard to find that around me so here I am. Beauty is more than what you see.

Replies

• GoChica1
    Options
    Hello, I totally agree about having a hard time finding support. I too am new to MFP. I'm 5'3" and weigh 179 and would love to attain my goal of hitting 135 lbs. I really need the support on MFP. Can we support each other and friend each other here?
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to an awesome site where you will find a lot of support ....I am not new just gave up and deleted my old account ..but I am back with more determination than ever Wishing you much success ....Feel free to add me :)
  • debalaniz2015
    Options
    GoChica1 wrote: »
    Hello, I totally agree about having a hard time finding support. I too am new to MFP. I'm 5'3" and weigh 179 and would love to attain my goal of hitting 135 lbs. I really need the support on MFP. Can we support each other and friend each other here?

Well you can do whatever you set your mind to. MIND OVER MATTER. Gals needs to support and empower one another. We get enough crap from men. Lol...no offense to any.
  • debalaniz2015
    Options
    Welcome to an awesome site where you will find a lot of support ....I am not new just gave up and deleted my old account ..but I am back with more determination than ever Wishing you much success ....Feel free to add me :)

Well thank you!! Likewise!