What works for you?

This week I discovered walking as motivation. During the week I have slowly lost all my weight loss motivation and put 2lb on. I felt like I had let myself down and wanted to give up. I spent yesterday feeling sorry for myself. Today I feel like iv turned a corner which iv never done before, my boyfriend and I went for a good walk in the crisp cold fresh air, I came home and done my healthy meal prep for the week and I feel great again.

It sounds so simple but that walk really helped. Does anyone have any other ways to redirect the motivation again? Xxx

Replies

• ChronicOptimist
    ChronicOptimist Posts: 558 Member
    When I started I wrote out a list of lots of reasons why I want to make this change. Some were vanity, some health, some pride - but as many reasons as I could think of. When I'm feeling like I want to quit I go back and read all those reasons and remember it's worth it to push through the hard parts.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    My step class, the teacher is super positive and I'm starting to make friends with the other people who go. It keeps me motivated for sure!