Need help, also!

Options
I'm almost 43, need to lose 25 that I have gained back from four years ago when I lost 52 pounds. I thought I would give this a chance.

Replies

• 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm very active here and always view and support my friends. What types of exercises/routines are you doing? How much time to dedicate to working out? Gym or home?
  • dlwhitten72
    Options
    At home due to budget. I do 30 minutes to an hour exercise on a stationary bike every day.
  • mtabboula
    mtabboula Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If your weight loss has stagnated change your exercise routine and reevaluate your food consumption. The body gets used to the same exercise. Changing the routine either by adding strength exercises like squats or something will help. As for food intake, most of us become complacent over time. "Guestimating" the serving size allows for hidden calorie intake. So break out the measuring cups and the scale. Hope this helps!
  • dlwhitten72
    Options
    Thanks so much. I do walk and jog some when weather permits. I usually do six 5k's a year with my work teammates. I don't do any weights so that is something I can add.