Nutrisystem

Options
I'm a woman is chronically on the go and have a terrible time doing pre cooking and proportions. So what happens is I don't eat enough calories a day. So what I decided to do was try Nutrisystem has anybody else tried that what do you think

Replies

• FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    My wife did it. The frozen stuff was tolerable, although extremely expensive for what it was. The non-frozen items, well you'd be better off eating canned dog food. Actually, our dog wouldn't eat a couple of the entrees. So, I'm pretty confident that the canned dog food at least tastes better.

It's expensive and the food is just not very good.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to sound snarky, but if you aren't eating enough, how did you get to be overweight? You really just need to eat less than you normally eat to lose weight.
  • 2laughis2live
    2laughis2live Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I've done Nutrisystem a couple times and I would agree it's quite expensive for what I call "astronaut food." Though my body feels the nutrition of the glycemic index it also feels like I'm eating the same type of food, just seasoned differently, each day. It never feels fresh to my body. However everybody has different experiences. Good luck!