Best way to tone up bottom of stomach ?

Options
2»

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    ashmeg84 wrote: »
    from all these dudes who have womanly bodies. step off guys. Just telling her what worked for me. A *kitten* ton of cardio and planks. wrong for you, right for me. Whatever =)

I do almost no cardio, I have visible abs. The best way to get a nice stomach is to have low body fat and adequate lean mass. The only thing that is necessary to lose fat is a calorie deficit which you do through diet. Resistance training will help preserve the lean mass we have, which means better body composition at the end.
  • amtru2015
    amtru2015 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    omg people. Yes low body fat. abs are made in the kitchen. understood. How do you propose to burn body fat other than how you eat? cardio, strength training. She was looking for exercises. My answer was not an end all be all. It was simply an exercise that I love. Good lord.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    from all these dudes who have womanly bodies. step off guys. Just telling her what worked for me. A *kitten* ton of cardio and planks. wrong for you, right for me. Whatever =)

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Hangry?