20lbs by 18th March... Need buddies!

Options

Replies

• ClaudiaMessenger
    ClaudiaMessenger Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You and anyone else who needs support can add me :) I want to lose 20lbs too in about 4 months. I lost 50lbs over 2 years and I want to finally lose the last 20lbs!!
  • Everydayisday1
    Options
    Would Love to give and receive support.
    I lost 40 pounds last year and in a matter of two months I've managed to put 20 back on. Need to get the scale going back the other way!!! I got rid of all my other clothes ! Let's all do this !!!
  • RollTide757
    RollTide757 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the challenge. 20lbs in less than 6 weeks is definitely achievable. Lets do it the smart way though and not none of those less than 1200 calorie per day diets though. Set our limits, cheat some too but earn your cheat food in the gym and keep it in the green...
  • AnjaliSD
    AnjaliSD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    20 lbs in 6 weeks is hard for most people to do in a healthy, or even sustainable way. They suggest a goal of, depending on how much excess weight that you have to lose, 1 - 1.5 lbs a week.

That being said, my goal is to lose an additional 30 lbs, over the next 6 months, so 10lbs by the end of March would be an awesome goal for me!
  • hgolia
    hgolia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    10-15 lbs by the end of March :) Add me!
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    I think 20 would be very ambitious for me. I'm chubby, but short, so my daily needs are pretty low and I can't cut/burn enough calories to do more than 2 lbs/week (and even that is a challenge). I'll shoot for 10! :)
  • Anniepi66
    Anniepi66 Posts: 45 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Looks like you have friends to motivate you now! Add me! I plan on being down by 30 lbs in March. Been working on this since December 10 and am down by 11 lbs now in just over a month. So let's get there!
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wanna loose 20 by my bday which is march 2nd add me!!
  • localist
    Options
    I'm new here I'm doing very low carb and my 1st goal is lose 10 by valentines day why not an extra 10 by March I'm down already 5 and 5 more till valentines day I got this ! Add me :D
  • jedijustine
    Options
    After a baby and a year of stress I've hit 175 and would like to get back to my happy weight of 135. I love this idea anyone feel free to add me.
  • amsbabs
    amsbabs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goal is to loose at least 25 pounds, roughly 10%, by my next doctor's appointment on April 13th.
  • adilenedesena
    Options
    Add me too plz. I need some motivation :)
  • lizandrea552
    lizandrea552 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same road add me pls :)
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    March 18th is my bday :). I am going for 10-15 pounds by then. Feel free to add me
  • akdiva38
    akdiva38 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I lost about 10 this summer but life happened and gained it back plus some. Would like to lose 15. Ideally 20. 25 would be even better..... :o
  • gomab1979
    Options
    Tabeeevans wrote: »
    I'm hoping to lose 20lbs but I don't have many friends on here. If you would like to motivate me and I will do so in return, please add me as a friend :)

• gomab1979
    Options
    I believe you can and will reach your goal!
  • chonpa
    chonpa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me. Could use the motivation and support
  • LTee83
    LTee83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well!
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Is this going to be a check in thread with goals? If not feel free to add me if so, if love in! :)