Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Loose skin

Options
im still pregnant at present and have had my babies very close together. (All will be within a year of the last). First child I had about 500 grams of excess fat after the birth which I lost within the first week. Everything bounced back fantastic, had no loose skin and no stretchmarks. I had a section. Second baby I had A LOT of water weight. I gained about 15 kg but was very bloated etc. The week after I gave birth I dropped 7 kilos in water weight. The rapid weight loss resulted in a couple of stretchmarks on either side of my belly. I had another c section and this time I had a slight over hang in the skin. I also noticed that there is like a dimple or dent in the skin between belly button and scar. After this baby (my last) I want to get back into shape quickly. My concern is, will that slight overhang and debt become worse, or will it improve given excercise and time. I'm worried I'll lose the weight and the skin will droop. Any other mothers have anything similar, and how did it result? Currently weight 83kilo :(