G Kay guide for getting in shape. For those who tried and failed several times.

Options
If you reading that you probably tried a few times but it did not work for you. You were thinking you made all the good decisions but still no results. You probably started realizing by now that just logging down your food intake is not gonna do much for you.

This approach is not for everyone but only for those who really want it. There is many ways to do it. I put down my way. It has been tested on me and several people I know all with positive results.

It is very simple and also a small amount of money( around 200£) will be spend for it. If you don't want to spend money and invest in your health good luck to you look for something else.

1st thing is you go down the gym and you find yourself a coach or PT(personal trainer).
You coach should be also a nutritionist. Which means you gonna ask him to do you an exercise program with a FOOD PLAN going with it (very important). Every decent coach can do that for you. Also have a look at how your coach looks like. What his/hers physique is. If you like it. That's your guy/girl. Because we want to look like them Right? My girlfriend has such a hot sexy and good looking PT I bet she wants to *kitten* her more than me.

My coach for example is a semi pro body builder who is actively competing. So I know that his knowledge is well up to date. Because basically we are after their knowledge. They know how.

I don't want to look like a bodybuilder who is competing but you know what they say. Shoot for the stars and if you hit the moon you have still done well.

OK lets say you done this and now you have a program and food plan. Now all you have to do is execute it.

Your program will look like that. 5-6 meals a day and lets say 3-4 days of training.

At the begging you have to start planning your days the night before. I will show you how my work days look like. I work 12 hours shifts 3 times a week.

4:30 am get up 2 glasses of water + diet protein shake

15 mins yoga to weak up + Meal 1 ( breakfast from my meal plan)

6 am small apple before work starts

9 am - tea break - Meal 2

12 o'clock tea break - Meal 3

3 o'clock tea break meal 4

6-7 o'clock after work meal 5

Job done I am so used to it I don't even look at the vending machine at work anymore. If I feel hunger or craving I drink water or tea. Usually herbal tea. I avoid coffee because it gives you cravings and messes up with your nervous system and reduces the quality of your sleep which leads to low energy and feeling like *kitten* the next morning. Then you think you need some coffee to sort you out and you get in the cycle again.

SO you are going to create a routine till it becomes a habit. Till you stop thinking about what you gonna eat everyday. you just know. THE FOOD FROM YOUR FOOD PLAN. When I go down the shop I know exactly what food I need. I don't need to count my calories anymore. They just come up right. Its a habit. habit for life

IMPORTAN: If you go off track with the food which will happen just skip a meal after that. If you eat some chocolate don't eat one of your meals.If you miss a day of exercise continue where you left it off. Don't regret it. You are already doing much better that what you were used to do before.

Some times you can't go down the gym. I miss gym sessions also. It's OK. Some times you fancy to eat some crap. Eat it and skip a meal from the plan. As long as you do more good things to yourself than bad in the long run you are improving in the long run.

You can go off track ones/ twise a week and eat whatever you fancy but that's it. Say like on a weekend you go out for dinner or what ever.

You are aloud to fail a day but you are not aloud to give up. you can fail a few days in a row but you are not aloud to give it up.

If you follow the plan and do your exercises you will not just drop weight you will be fitter. You will have more energy which means you will feel younger. And a ton of other benefits......

Any questions ask.

I hope it helps someone. It helped me a lot.

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    No.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how making the process more complicated and restrictive would help those who have had a difficult time in the past.

I would think simplification of the process and a less stressful approach would help more people.

/shrug
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I always take advice from people who can't even spelled simple words like "allowed".
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    IMPORTAN: If you go off track with the food which will happen just skip a meal after that. If you eat some chocolate don't eat one of your meals.

L24cy.jpg

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    11682449.gif
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    If you reading that you probably tried a few times but it did not work for you. You were thinking you made all the good decisions but still no results. You probably started realizing by now that just logging down your food intake is not gonna do much for you.

This approach is not for everyone but only for those who really want it. There is many ways to do it. I put down my way. It has been tested on me and several people I know all with positive results.

It is very simple and also a small amount of money( around 200£) will be spend for it. If you don't want to spend money and invest in your health good luck to you look for something else.

1st thing is you go down the gym and you find yourself a coach or PT(personal trainer).
    You coach should be also a nutritionist. Which means you gonna ask him to do you an exercise program with a FOOD PLAN going with it (very important). Every decent coach can do that for you. Also have a look at how your coach looks like. What his/hers physique is. If you like it. That's your guy/girl. Because we want to look like them Right? My girlfriend has such a hot sexy and good looking PT I bet she wants to *kitten* her more than me.

My coach for example is a semi pro body builder who is actively competing. So I know that his knowledge is well up to date. Because basically we are after their knowledge. They know how.

I don't want to look like a bodybuilder who is competing but you know what they say. Shoot for the stars and if you hit the moon you have still done well.

OK lets say you done this and now you have a program and food plan. Now all you have to do is execute it.

Your program will look like that. 5-6 meals a day and lets say 3-4 days of training.

At the begging you have to start planning your days the night before. I will show you how my work days look like. I work 12 hours shifts 3 times a week.

4:30 am get up 2 glasses of water + diet protein shake

15 mins yoga to weak up + Meal 1 ( breakfast from my meal plan)

6 am small apple before work starts

9 am - tea break - Meal 2

12 o'clock tea break - Meal 3

3 o'clock tea break meal 4

6-7 o'clock after work meal 5

Job done I am so used to it I don't even look at the vending machine at work anymore. If I feel hunger or craving I drink water or tea. Usually herbal tea. I avoid coffee because it gives you cravings and messes up with your nervous system and reduces the quality of your sleep which leads to low energy and feeling like *kitten* the next morning. Then you think you need some coffee to sort you out and you get in the cycle again.

SO you are going to create a routine till it becomes a habit. Till you stop thinking about what you gonna eat everyday. you just know. THE FOOD FROM YOUR FOOD PLAN. When I go down the shop I know exactly what food I need. I don't need to count my calories anymore. They just come up right. Its a habit. habit for life

IMPORTAN: If you go off track with the food which will happen just skip a meal after that. If you eat some chocolate don't eat one of your meals.If you miss a day of exercise continue where you left it off. Don't regret it. You are already doing much better that what you were used to do before.

Some times you can't go down the gym. I miss gym sessions also. It's OK. Some times you fancy to eat some crap. Eat it and skip a meal from the plan. As long as you do more good things to yourself than bad in the long run you are improving in the long run.

You can go off track ones/ twise a week and eat whatever you fancy but that's it. Say like on a weekend you go out for dinner or what ever.

You are aloud to fail a day but you are not aloud to give up. you can fail a few days in a row but you are not aloud to give it up.

If you follow the plan and do your exercises you will not just drop weight you will be fitter. You will have more energy which means you will feel younger. And a ton of other benefits......

Any questions ask.

I hope it helps someone. It helped me a lot.

Because I'm a glutton for punishment:

How much weight have you lost, and how long have you been doing this plan?
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Um...

...what?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I feel confused inside.
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Uhh... what now, sunshine?

nqnAdIm.jpg
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    brower47 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how making the process more complicated and restrictive would help those who have had a difficult time in the past.

I would think simplification of the process and a less stressful approach would help more people.

/shrug

+1

The "skip dinner if you have chocolate" way of thinking is probably responsible for more weight gain than anything else, because it leads to binging. "If you have chocolate, log it and move on because you're ALLOWED to have a life outside of weight loss" is more sustainable.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    brower47 wrote: »

/shrug

z205099164.gif
  • obscuremusicreference
    Options
    Also, I once talked to a personal trainer and nutrition coach who told me fruit was bad so
    ro6pwhs1jp1f.gif

• SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    IMPORTAN: If you go off track with the food which will happen just skip a meal after that. If you eat some chocolate don't eat one of your meals.

Danger, Will Robinson.

Can I do this with tequila? If I just get off track, I can skip the next meal or keep drinking tequila? Am I doing it right?
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    dr-who-what.gif

Nope-GIF_2.gif

I just can't even with this. Pardon me. I have a cupcake to eat.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    SconnieCat wrote: »

Danger, Will Robinson.

Can I do this with tequila? If I just get off track, I can skip the next meal or keep drinking tequila? Am I doing it right?

Yes. I'm going to replace all my meals with chocolate, I can't see anything going wrong with that!

He's right. That's totally the plan for me. I can replace the chocolate with wine sometimes, right?
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options

Danger, Will Robinson.

Yes. I'm going to replace all my meals with chocolate, I can't see anything going wrong with that!

He's right. That's totally the plan for me. I can replace the chocolate with wine sometimes, right?

Why replace? They go well together.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Danger, Will Robinson.

Why replace? They go well together.

You're right! I'll just skip the meal after that to make up for it all.
  • obscuremusicreference
    Options

Danger, Will Robinson.

Actually, with tequila I find it's better to skip the meal BEFORE, especially since you're going to be eating a worm (protein!) Just make sure you drink at least 1200 calories or you'll become malnourished.