Does anyone else plan in advance?

Options
2»

Replies

• bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I don't always pre-log but I do have my meals planned out in advance. It helps me stay on track, but I do find it hard to stick to sometimes!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    There are a few people on this site who log everything months in advance down to the last tic tac and piece of gum. Others never plan anything until it enters their mouth.

I recommend you do what works best for you!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I do it when I know what I'm going to have, it changes a lot though.
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I do, expecially on work days -- I don't want to find myself without food, & have to rely on what the cafeteria has (although I keep oatmeal packets. tuna kits & soup here so that I always have a backup). I also leave between 6 & 630am, so I have all my food either in the fridge or my lunch bag, all ready to grab when I get my cup of coffee to go. I sometimes pre-log dinner, if I know what I'm going to make. I have several "standards" for breakfast & lunch that I can choose from, depending on exactly what's in the fridge. I also have Jimmy Dean delites sandwiches, & Boca 70 cal veggie burgers in my freezer, in case I forget to get something ready, & I can grab those instead. Always have yogurt & fruit packed as well, for my snacks.
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yes, I find it much easier to stay on track if I've pre-logged. I also meal plan for the week (although I tend to have the same for breakfast each day).
  • TasnimEz
    TasnimEz Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I plan the whole day and log everything in the morning. Helps a lot.