Need accountability people

Options
I'm starting this journey for the second time after getting sidetracked with family stuff. I would love to have friends to support me and hold me accountable. Im looking to lose about 100lbs. Friend me!

Replies

• Kmbrin7656
    Options
    Hey I would love some support, I have 100+ Id like to lose, I don't know how to send friend requests though. So far on everyday :)
  • vi0l33ts
    vi0l33ts Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've got about 150 to lose myself, and am also back after some home stuff blindsided me. I'll send you both friend requests :)
  • jenfigmar
    Options
    You can add me! I've been loggin here for seven days now. I'm so motivated. I bought workout clothes and shoes. This time will be it! I'm very supportive and motivational :) I can't click on peoples profiles for some reason :( but you can add me :)
  • jens85977
    Options
    I also have nearly 100 lbs to lose. I'm new and have no idea how to add friends. Help. :)
  • ransaka
    ransaka Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    To add friends click on the name of the person to go to their profile, click the add as friend button. :)
  • EstherNeff
    EstherNeff Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm back for the second time as well. I'm having trouble finding my inspiration this time around. Sounds like we need each other to keep things going!
  • beamane
    beamane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • sari_endipity08
    sari_endipity08 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Looking for accountability buddies too! I just had my second baby and have a lot of baby weight to lose. It would be nice to have someone actually look at my diary and give me feedback, not just "like" when I have eaten under my calorie goal. Add me and we can help each other both be accountable! :)